Peter Derych, Evans, Keith Gordon, Michael Kent, Trevor Senior, Brian Speed avec KS3 Maths Homework Book 3 (Maths Frameworking)
Achieve fluency and reinforce learning with homework questions matched to topics in the Pupil Books. Provide practice for all tiers within the third year of KS3 with this one book.
• Set additional practice questions for homework which is matched to the Collins Maths Frameworking course
• Assign differentiated homework easily with tier 1 marked as one star, tier 2 flagged as two stars and tier 3 with three stars
• Access maths practice for all levels per year, with questions to reinforce, core questions and stretch and challenge
• Challenge more able pupils with ‘Brainteaser’ extended questions per topic
• Easy for pupils to take home with the slim portable format
• Access answers online
Michael Kent has 20 years’ experience teaching Pure Maths, Mechanics and Statistics for AS and A Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics, twelve of them also leading a successful department. He co-authored the most recent editions of Collins’ GCSE Maths Student Books.